A completed and signed tour reservation form is required.
Dates are subject to availability, and are confirmed at time of deposit payment. Prices are guaranteed at time of final payment. In the event that prices are affected by international exchange rate fluctuations, you will be notified and given the option to cancel your booking with a full refund of your deposit.
We accept VISA and MasterCard.
- A deposit of 30% per person is required at time of booking to secure your vacation dates. Some trips require more than 30%. Please ask a company representative to confirm this amount at time of booking.
- Please note: Your deposit is non-refundable due to the fact that our travel partners will be in receipt of monies.
- Balance is due no later than 60 days before departure.
- In the event that the balance is not paid by the due date, Tanganyika Ancient Routes Ltd reserves the right to cancel the reservation & cancellation fees will be applicable.
- In the event that you must cancel your reservation prior to departure, the following cancellation fees will be applicable:
- 60 days or more prior to departure: deposit is refundable
- 60-30 days prior to departure: 50% refundable**
- 30 days or less prior to departure: 100% non-refundable
- Tanganyika Ancient Routes Ltd must receive a written letter of cancellation. Changes are considered cancellations and subject to fees.
*Please Note: This policy applies to most Tanganyika Ancient Routes Ltd itinerary programs, however, some locations reserve the right to enforce their policy which may vary (please verify the policy details that apply to your specific Safari itinerary program).
**Excluding the deposit previously paid.
It is the sole responsibility of the Tanganyika Ancient Routes Ltd travelers to ensure that he/she have the required documentation for entry to the destination. In the event that the participant is denied entry for any reason, no refund for unused Tanganyika Ancient Routes Ltd tour services will be considered.
The purchase of travel insurance is highly recommended.
Unused tour services are non-refundable & non-transferable.
Tanganyika Ancient Routes Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary tour as new and improved opportunities present themselves – including changes to accommodation, excursions, transportation & tour schedule.
Tanganyika Ancient Routes Ltd reserves the right to cancel any tour if necessary. In the event of cancellation, we will refund all payments made to Tanganyika Ancient Routes Ltd.
Local conditions may differ from those in your home country. Tanganyika Ancient Routes Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience arising as a result of the different levels of living standards.
Tanganyika Ancient Routes Ltd and/or its suppliers cannot assume liability for any loss, damage or injury resulting from an Act of God or Force Majeure.
- Tanganyika Ancient Routes Ltd makes arrangements for accommodation, excursions, transportation with other travel partners to provide travel services. Although we take great care in selecting these suppliers, we have no control over them, and therefore, cannot be responsible for their acts or omissions.
- Your reservation deposit indicates acceptance of the Terms & Conditions and limits our responsibility.